JEEL is currently accepting submissions for Volume 13.
1. Be related to energy or environmental law;
2. Concern a relevant issue to practitioners;
3. Have an original, discernible thesis;
4. Be properly substantiated with footnotes;
5. Be written by a practitioner or GWU LLM student*;
6. Have an approximate word count between 8,000 and 20,000 words.
Check out previous issues in our Archived Issues (Volume 12 coming soon).
*It is JEEL's long-standing policy to not publish student work outside of GW JEEL members and GW LLM students. This includes work written during the non-GW JD or LLM candidate's course of study and submitted after the author has received their JD or LLM.